Ib™ HandTied & Beaded Method Certification
With 11 years experience and trained by the best in the industry in Hair extensions, Jenny has found her niche in the Handtied weft and beaded method. Combining the best of both worlds; in beaded extensions and sew in methods, Jenny will equip you to apply hair extensions to create a luscious look of Volume and length, as well as, show you techniques to color match and add the Balayage effect for those guests who really need to maintain the integrity of their hair.
In this hands on class you will be trained and equipped to know:
- The difference between machine weft, flat wefts and handtied wefts
- How to determine which to use and how to apply each
- The perfect consultation and having an open line of communication with your guest
- Determine the perfect application method according to your guests hair type
- Ib™ Hair Extensions and how to customize colors for each guest
- What is traction Alopecia and how to prevent it
- Proper installation of handtied wefts, machine wefts, as well as flat wefts using the beaded method That will leave your client headache free. (no method should need Tylenol after an install)
- Marketing on instagram, pricing Handtied wefts, machine and flat wefts for your guests and for your team.
- Coloring extensions do’s/don’ts Customizing a haircut on extensions
- And a few more tips and tricks Jenny has made a staple with her guests!!
- MUST bring a mannequin and tripod for hands on installation, you will receive extension tools for application, handtied weft, machine weft and a flat weft, lunch will be provided (full packs of wefts are not provided, but can be purchased at stylist price)
- Alumni access to Ib_Educates Private FB Group for education questions and more, all of the steps in prepping and applying extensions and refresher video’s/steps with any updated techniques, exclusive sales for Salon owners on Purchasing Intro Promotions with Ib™ Hair Extensions and more!
DATE: Sunday January 19 TIME: 9:00-4:00pm LOCATION: illustrated beauty
DATE: Monday January 27 TIME: 9:00-4:00pm LOCATION: 87 W. Main St
DATE: Monday February 24 TIME: 9:00-4:00pm LOCATION: Somerville nj